Saturday, November 5, 2011

Vote for Me!

Circle of Moms is looking to highlight the top 25 Moms who blog about allergies in their families. I'm listed there as well, just scroll down. I'm not usually one for shameless self-promotion, but if you enjoy reading this blog and find the information posted here valuable, I'd really appreciate your taking a few seconds to cast a vote for me. 
 

The contest ends in 11 days (November 16th) and you can vote every 24 hours until then if you really want to support this blog! My direct link to the site is here. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

4 comments:

Bee Girl said...

Done (for today)! Good luck!!!

Shanon Hilton said...

Awh, thank you so much Bee Girl - and to anyone else who has voted. I'm overwhelmed by the response I've been getting! --S

GF Vegan Mom said...

I just discovered you in this contest and was drawn to your blog immediately! I felt an immediate connection when discovering that our journeys are quite similar, and I find your blog posts invaluable. I now have my family and friends voting for you anytime they vote for me.
Warmest Regards,
Priscilla

Shanon Hilton said...

Hi Priscilla, That is so very thoughtful of you - thank you. This contest has introduced me to so many new blogs and online friends - thank you so much for popping by and introducing yourself. I love what you're doing on your blog - I think it's amazing that you take the time to talk to so many companies for the benefit of others!

Hugs, --Shanon