Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thank You

Being nominated in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Allergy Blogger contest has been an incredibly humbling experience. Through it, I've met some amazing moms doing some truly amazing work with their blogs for the sake of allergy awareness and health. I am so very honored to be listed among these well established and informative sites.


But, the fact that so many of you have taken time out of your day - each and every day - to vote has been the truly moving experience for me. So many people - people that I don't even know - have reached out to support me and this blog generously with their votes. I know many of you have passed on the details of this contest to others and have encouraged them to vote for me as well. I cannot describe the depths of my gratitude for all of these unselfish acts of kindness.

To all my friends, family and unknown supporters, thank you so very much for your continued generosity and support. I will do my best to be worthy of it.

--Shanon

No comments: